I’m a person who loves a good bargain, and that’s one of the things I love most about my Kindle: Amazon has monthly and daily deals on various books, meaning you can often snap up an incredible bargain!
I think this is amazing, but it’s also led to me having a huge backlog of unread books on my Kindle…like literally, there’s so many! Any time I see any book that I’ve even vaguely considered reading, I feel the need to buy it if it’s on sale, even if I won’t get to reading it for ages and ages.
So I thought I’d do a post sharing some (note the word ‘some’!) of the bookish bargains I’ve been hoarding on my Kindle for some time. If you’ve read and particularly liked any of these, let me know and then I know to make it a TBR priority!
So YA is probably one of the genres I seem to be hoarding on my Kindle most…they always seem to end up in the monthly deals somewhere along the line!
- One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M McManus
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Shiver by Maggie
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer
Regular fantasy books don’t seem to come up on the sales as often as YA, which is a shame (I imagine it’s probably because of the length of them though!), but I’ve still snapped up a few bargains that have been lanugishing on my Kindle!
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
- Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
- The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie
- Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
- The Ninth Rain by Jen Williams
- Malice by John Gwynne
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
I have quite a few historical fiction books on my Kindle I’m hoping to get to soon!
- The Summer Queen by Elizabeth Chadwick
- The Queen’s Fool by Philippa Gregory
- The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
- The Virgin’s Lover by Philippa Gregory
- First of the Tudors by Joanna Hickson
- Wolf of the Plains by Conn Iggulden
- Longbourn by Jo Baker
- Ross Poldark by Winston Graham
Thrillers books often come up on the monthly deals, so I’ve snapped up a fair few. I seem to read them pretty quickly though, so my backlog isn’t as huge.
- Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
- I Invited Her In by Adele Parks
- Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh
- Her Name Was Rose by Claire Allan
I have a couple of literary fiction books I’ve had on my Kindle for ages, but I can’t see me getting to them anytime soon… I have to really be in the mood to read literary fiction, and both of these will probably make quite depressing reading.
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- The Man In The High Castle by Phillip K. Dick
So are you a sucker for Kindle bargains too? Are you an ebook hoarder, or do you only buy them when you intend to read them? Which books off this list do you recommend I get to first?