When I started out blogging I was kind of doubtful as to whether or not I’d actually manage to stick with it (I’m a bit of a serial hobbyist!), so I’m pretty pleased that two years later I’m still going.
I started this blog just after finishing university to have some kind of creative outlet whilst I wondered what to do next with my life, but it’s proven to be so much more than that! I’ve met some lovely people through blogging who share my passion for books and it still amazes me that anyone at all finds my ramblings interesting. So thanks to everyone out there who reads and comments on my posts. It really means a lot (sorry, I’ll stop being all emotional now! But I think I’m allowed to be: my blog baby just turned two!)!
For my Blogiversary I thought I might do the same as last year and list my favourite books from my second year of blogging, plus the posts that I have enjoyed writing the most or that have proved most popular.
My Favourite Books From My Second Year of Blogging
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
- Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson
- Servant of the Empire by Raymond E. Feist and Janny Wurts
- The Adventures and Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
My Favourite Posts From My Second Year of Blogging
- Do you reread books?
- How did you choose your blog name?
- What To Do When You Think Your Writing Sucks
- What’s in a bookworm’s bag?
- YA Heroines: Likes and Dislikes
- Finding Your Place in the Blogosphere
- How does reading change you?
So how long have you been blogging? Did you think you would keep it up as long as you have? And feel free to link to some of your favourite reviews and posts that you’ve written in the comments!